Borough Park and Recreation Programs include programs specifically for children as well as activities that accommodate all age groups.
Annual programs include:
- Tennis Program - Season 1 has been cancelled due to the ongoing Coronavirus public health situation.
- First Saturday Chess (Historical Society Park) has been cancelled due to the ongoing Coronavirus public health situation. Games are tentatively scheduled to begin in June.
- Youth Fish Program (Borough Dam), a community tradition that dates back as long as anyone now living can remember. Please note that due to the continuing public health threat of the Coronavirus and the Governor's request that all events of 250 participants or more be suspended, the annual Fish Stocking event at the Borough Dam scheduled for Wednesday, April 1, 2020 has been cancelled. In addition, the annual Youth Fishing Derby, scheduled for April 4, 2020, has been postponed with no rescheduled date at this time.
- Scenic Stroll - Cancelled until further notice due to the ongoing Coronavirus
- Arts and Crafts (Burpee Pavilion)
- Outdoor Games (Burpee Pavilion)
- Summer Shows For Children
To ensure you are notified when the programs are announced sign up for DMail.
Several area sports organizations are active in Doylestown Borough:
Baseball, softball, lacrosse, basketball, volleyball, field hockey
Doylestown Athletic Association Basketball, lacrosse, soccer
Central Bucks Athletic Association.
The Burpee Park Pavillion is available for rental from April 1 - October 1. For rental information click here.